Take Interstate 95 to Rt. 3 (via exit 32)
Take the MBTA train - T line from North Station in Boston to the North Billerica stop, which is the second to last stop for this line. Or first stop coming from Lowell, MA.
- M.B.T.A (Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority), Phone: +1 617-222-3200, . Services across Massachusetts.
- L.R.T.A (Lowell Regional Transit Authority), Phone: +1 978-459-0164, . Bus routes across the Lowell area and neighboring towns, including Billerica.
- The Billerica Historical Museum, 36 Concord Rd, ☎ +1 978 667-7020. Formerly the Howe School, which was the major school in Billerica before the building of the Billerica Memorial High School, it has since been renovated into a museum documenting the history of Billerica
- Nutting Lake Conservation Land, both sides of the Middlesex Turnpike. Open all year. Beautiful to visit in both spring and summer, this land is home to Micozzi Beach, which includes an on-duty lifeguard and boat ramp. Great spot for ice-fishing in the winter.
- Yankee Doodle Homecoming. Sept 17-19 2010. Held in the fall, big town parade and fair. Arts and crafts tables, food, and games following the parade. Witness a recreation of the tar and feathering of Thomas Ditson, along with a model colonial camp and war reenactments.
- Grigg's farm, 599 Boston Road, ☎ +1 978 667-9111. Open March til December. Hours differ for seasons.. Large farm stand. Fresh vegetables and fruit always available. Known for wide selection of flowers. Attached, Augusta's sub shop ranging $6-9. Ice cream all summer long.
There's not too much in the way of shopping directly in Billerica, but the surrounding towns like Burlington (Massachusetts) offer more options.
- Kelly's House of Harley Davidson, 1 Chelmsford Rd, Rt. 3, ☎ +1 978 663-6298. 9AM-6PM. HUGE showroom and store. Great place to just walk around, even if you're not looking to by. Large selection of motorcycles, parts, and accessories.
- Sichuan Gourmet, 502 Boston Road, ☎ +1 978 670-7339. Authentic Sichuan dishes, some extremely spicy. Best Chinese food North of Boston!
- Belly Buster's, 306 Boston Road Bridge, ☎ +1 978 667-7072. 6AM-1PM. Great place for a good and fast breakfast. Casual atmospheric. Make sure to stop at ATM beforehand. Only cash, no cards accepted. $5-10.
- Di Vito’s, 446 Boston Road, ☎ +1 978 663-7353. Local, family run Italian pizza and sub shop. Tons of great food and can go for just a single slice if you're not that hungry. Delicious subs. $1.50 to $8.
- Riverview, 263 Nashua Road, ☎ +1 978 663-2515. A small diner on Rt. 4 next to the bridge going over the Concord river. Coffee comes with free refills. Includes a drive through for those in a hurry. Serves Breakfast and lunch. $2-8.
- Mangia Mangia, 430 Boston Rd, ☎ +1 978 667-2697. 11AM-9PM. Cozy, authentic Italian restaurant located in the center of the town. Meals are large, even at lunchtime. Very friendly and fast service. $6-13.
- The Pongal, 786 Boston Road, ☎ +1 978 667-3443. 11AM-3PM, 5PM-10PM. Excellent Indian cuisine. Vegetarian friendly. Lunch buffet 7 days a week.
- Chung King (Rick's Cafe), 446 Boston Road, ☎ +1 978 262-9922. Su-Th 11AM-10PM, Fri-Sat 11AM to midnight. Casual Chinese restaurant. Lunch buffet daily. Get the Crab Rangoon! Make sure to meet the owner, Rick. He's really friendly and will be the perfect topper on a great meal.
- Lester's Roadside BBQ, 376A Cambridge St, Burlington, MA, ☎ +1 781 221-7427. 11AM-9PM. Right over the line in the next town of Burlington (Massachusetts). Great, award-winning BBQ of all kinds and specials almost every night of the week. Offers a full Take-out menu too.
- Wyndham Hotel, 270 Concord Road, ☎ +1 978 670-7500.
- Hampton Inn, 25 Middlesex Tpke, ☎ +1 978 262-9977.
|Routes through Billerica|
|Lowell via ← Chelmsford ←||N S||→ Bedford → Boston|
|END ← Lowell ←||N S||→ Wilmington → Boston|