The Bijagos Islands is an archipelago in Guinea-Bissau.
The archipelago is made up of eighteen major islands and a dozen more smaller ones.
- Orango Grande - Orango is famous for its salt water hippos!
- João Vieira and Poilão - Best islands for turtle spotting!
- Keré - Keré is a tiny island between Caravela and Carache. No people live on the island, there is only a single hotel . Fishing trips and visits to villages in Caravela and Carache can be arranged. To go there, contact the hotel, which will be able to arrange transport from Bissau.
Have a glorious time at the beach.
- Les Dauphins (Bubaque), ☎ +33 0 1 42 89 32 64.
- Kasa Afrikana (Bubaque).
- Le Cadjoco (Bubaque).
- Orango Park Hotel (Orango Grande).
- Chez Claude (João Vieira), ☎ 245-6179577. , 245-6661037
- Decouverte (Keŕe).
- Le Tubaron (Rubane).
- Lodge Ponta anchaca (Rubane).
- Hotel Acunda (Acunda). There is a fishing lodge at Acunda - basic facilities, good fishing boats and skippers - excellent base for fishing the outermost islands and marks.
- Africa Princess, Island of Canhabaque (Port of Bissau), ☎ +221 77 645 7529, +245 517 8356, e-mail: email@example.com. Check-in: synchronized with the flights arrivals, check-out: synchronized with the flights departures. This is a motorized catamaran with 4 cabins with independent WC and air conditioning that tours the two Bijagos National Parks every week in the dry season. With a set of 5 boats and good skippers, is ideal for itinerant fishing, nature and ethnic tours.