Biddeford is a city located in southern Maine. It was once a booming town full of textile mills, the service and manufacturing industries are the major city employers. Approximately 33% of the population speaks French, due to the influx of French-Canadian immigrants to the city's mills in the 18th and early 19th centuries.
- La Kermesse. An annual Franco-American heritage festival that celebrates the prominent role Franco-Americans have played in the history of the city and the state.
- Alex Pizza. Great personal sized pizzas. A "must eat" if ever in town.
- George's Italian Sandwich Shop. Best Italian subs in Maine.
- TJ's Pizza. Great family pizza specials 50's style motif.
- Mulligan's. Everything is under $5