Bharatpur Division is in Rajasthan in India.
- Bharatpur — a city in Rajasthan state in India known for the Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary, Lohagarh Fort and many temples
- Deeg — town and former capital of the Jat state of Bharatpur, site of Deeg Fort and Deeg palace
- Dholpur — city and district that is home to the Nihal tower and Shergarh Fort
- Karauli — a town and district noted for Timangarh Fort and several palaces
- Sawai Madhopur — a small city with several temples and museums, a jump off point to visit Ranthambore National Park and the historic Ranthambore Fort nearby
- Keoladeo National Park Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary, Rajasthan — once known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur. In winter it hosts thousands of birds. Keoladeo National Park is often referred to as bird paradise