The Swiss Plateau or Central Plateau (German: Schweizer Mittelland; French: plateau suisse; Italian: altipiano svizzero) constitutes one of the three major landscapes in Switzerland alongside the Jura Mountains and the Swiss Alps.
- Aarau — small town, capital of the canton of Aargau
- Baden — small town in the canton of Aargau
- Berne — the capital of Switzerland, whose old town is a World Heritage Site
- Biel — the bilingual (German and French) watch-making capital
- Solothurn — at the southern edge of the Jura mountains, a small town and capital of the canton of the same name
- Winterthur — in the eastern Swiss Plateau, in the canton of Zurich
- Zurich — in the eastern Swiss Plateau, Switzerland's largest city and capital of the canton of the same name