Beachwood is a suburb of Cleveland in Northeast Ohio. The town is mix of residential homes and businesses offering numerous shopping, lodging, and dining options.
Bus 94 serves Beachwood. From the terminus of the Green and Blue Line in Shaker Heights, you can walk to Beachwood.
- Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage, 2929 Richmond Rd, ☎ +1 216 593-0575. Su,Tu,Th,Sa 11AM-5PM, W 11AM-9PM, Sa noon-5PM, closed M. An inspirational experience for any American who is one or has descended from immigrant(s). The museum is divided into three sections: the permanent exhibits which focus on Cleveland's Jewish community, its history, and its contributions; a portion of the Temple Tifereth-Israel Judaic art collection; and the temporary exhibits, currently home to the "Cradles of Christianity" exhibit. $12 adults, $10 seniors and students, $5 children 5-11, free for children under 5.
- Temple-Tifereth Israel, 26000 Shaker Blvd, ☎ +1 216 831-3233. A Reform Jewish synagogue built in 1971. The congregation dates back to 1850 and used to have its home at the Temple in University Circle. The temple also houses rotating museum exhibits.
- Canterbury Golf Club, 22000 S.Woodland Rd, ☎ +1 216 561-1000. One of Golf Magazine's Top 100 courses, this golf course was established in 1921 and has hosted all of golf's major rotating championships, including the PGA Championship (1973) and the US Open (1940, 1946). $100 for 18 holes.
- Beachwood Place Mall, 26300 Cedar Rd (intersection of Cedar Road and Richmond Road). Beachwood Place is a massive shopping center featuring over one hundred upscale merchants like Nordstrom and Sak's Fifth Avenue.
- Clarion Hotel, 26300 Chagrin Blvd, ☎ +1 216 831-5150. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM.
- Courtyard, 3695 Orange Pl, ☎ +1 216 765-1900, toll-free: +1 800 321-2211, fax: +1 216 378-1902.
- Extended StayAmerica, 3820 Orange Pl, ☎ +1 216 595-9551.
- Residence Inn, 3750 Orange Pl, ☎ +1-216-831-3300, fax: +1-216-831-3300. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. 4 floors, 144 rooms, 14 suites, and two meeting rooms. Amenities include free wireless internet, free continental breakfast, free parking, fitness center, business center, and pool with two-story waterslide (48" height requirement, closed Mondays & Tuesdays). The rooms lack soundproofing, so try to get a room on the back side of the hotel if you don't want to wake up every time someone drives into the parking lot with loud music playing.
- Super 8, 3795 Orange Pl, ☎ +1 216 831-7200. Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Shaker Heights - One of America's oldest planned communities, Shaker Heights offers parks, lakes, and some incredible architecture, as well as dining and hotel options.
- Chagrin Falls - A neighboring suburb that is home to quaint shops, nice restaurants, and a waterfall that gives the town its name.
- Cleveland - The major city that dominates the region, Cleveland has experienced a revival in recent years and offers numerous food, lodging and entertainment options.