Bandungan is a small town/ district in Central Java.
Bandungan is a horticulture centre near Semarang - about half an hour away from this capital of Central Java.
By car - from Semarang (about half an hour) or Salatiga (about 45 mins).
- mountains (Mount Ungaran). The main attraction is "blue mountain, cool weather".
- fruit farms, vegetable gardens and flower gardens.
- Gedong Songo (a complex of Hindu temple).
- Organic tofu sweet pudding
There are some villas for rent.
All of the following places are accessible in less than an hour by car, as well as having bus services that connect.
- North -
- Semarang, the capital of Central Java
- South east -
- Salatiga, a small University town
- South -
- Ambarawa with its railway station and the Rawa Pening lake nearby - only 8 km away