- Badulla Railway station (The station on southern part of the town.). Daily 4 times Colombo.
- Badulla Bus Station (on the King st., near to the Post Office.). To Nuwara Eliya half hourly, until 4.30PM To Colombo between 7.30AM and 11PM, about seven hours, a dozen
- Muthiyangana Raja Maha Vihara. Buddhist temple right in downtown
- Dhowa Temple.
- Bogoda ancient wooden bridge.
- Ancient Rawana Buddhist temple.
- Dunhinda Waterfall (Bridal Falls, දුන්හිඳ ඇල්ල) (5 km North). Height: 63 metres. Take bus No.314 (half hourly). Small entry fee.
- St. Mark's church, Mahiyangana Rd.
- St Maries Church.
- Badulla New Tourist Inn, ☎ +94 55-23423. 122, Dunhinda Falls Road Badulla - - Rooms: 30.
- Dunhinda Falls Inn, 35/11 1/1, Bandaranaike Mw, ☎ +94 55 2 223028. Rooms: 20.
- Eagle's Nest, 159, Lower Street (downtown), ☎ +94 55-22841. Cheapest hotel in town. 13 clean rooms in a courtyard with a noisy, late-bar on the ground floor.
- Kavisha rest, d17 central supermarket, south lane (downtown center). The cheapest room in town center if you dont have high standards, located direct next to the bus station. Double room with fan and attached bathroom. 700~1000.
- River Side Holiday Inn, 27, Lower King Street, ☎ +94 55 2 2090. Rooms: 6
- Bambarakanda Falls (බඹරකන්ද ඇල්ල) (From Colombo Hwy 1.5 km North. At Weli Oya Bridge). Height: 241 metres. Part of Horton Plains National Park.