- For other places with the same name, see Alcobaça (disambiguation).
Alcobaça is a small city in western Portugal.
- Alcobaça Monastery — listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Batalha Monastery few kilometres north
- Wine Museum, Rua do Olival Fechado, ☎ +351 968 497 832. Tu-Su, 11AM-3PM.
antonio padreiro, nearby the main square
- Hotel Santa Maria, R. Dr. Francisco Zagalo, 20/22, ☎ +351 262 590 160, e-mail: email@example.com. A three star hotel.
- Batalha – has a nice monastery.
- Caldas da Rainha – charming, unassuming city to experience authentic daily Portuguese life
- Leiria – with its famous castle.
- Nazaré – a picture-postcard beach town, lately noted for its surfing
- Óbidos – walled hilltop medieval town
- Peniche – beaches and water sports, access to the Berlengas archipelago
- Pinhal de Leira, pinewood forest.
- São Martinho do Porto – popular beach on a bay
- Tomar – Convento de Cristo, UNESCO World Heritage Site