Aklera is a city in Hadoti Region of District Jhalawar.
Aklera is located at [show location on an interactive map] 24°25′N 76°34′E / 24.42°N 76.57°E / 24.42; 76.57. It has an average elevation of 309 metres (1013 feet).
By Air 1. Bhopal(BHO, 92.6476 miles) 2. Indore(IDR, 123.35 miles) 3. Jaipur(JAI, 177.505 miles)
By Train 1. Kota Juncation 140 KM (Well connected to Delhi and Mumbai) 2. Bhopal (M.P.) 200 KM (Well connected to Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Kolkata) 3. Indore (M.P.)
Aklera is directly connected to Jaipur, Kota, Bhaopal, Indore, Baran, Jhalawar.
Aklera City is small city so one cam get around here by walk, cycle or bike. One can hire a local taxi /cab (like Jeep, Maruti 800, Boloro)at nominal charges for going nearby attraction. As whether condition in Rajasthan is tough so AC Car is recommended. Local language is Hadoti, but its very slimier to Hindia and most of peoples can speakes in Hindi.
- Bheemgad, Chipabarod Road. Bheemgarh (Kakoni) is situated about 85 Km. from Baran district Headquarters in the Chhipabarod Tehsil. It is surrounded by the Mukundra mountain ranges and on the bank of Parwan river. It is said that the temples at Kakoni are built in 8th century. These are the remains of the 'Vaishnav', 'Shiv' and 'Jain' temples. About 60% statues of the Kakoni temples are kept in the Museums at Kota and Jhalawar districts. Archaeological department has announced the place as secure since 1970.
- Chapi Bhandh.
- Dalhanpur - on the bank of River Chhapi.
- Gagron Fort.
- Jain Temple, Old Mela Road. Visiting Hours: Morning and Evening. Mahaveer Jain Temple situated in near to citi center. It have a big standing sculpture (granite ston ) of Lord Mahaveer. Bhagwan Mahaveer is worshiped as 24th Thirthnakar in Jain religion. Once you get in the temple you can find a peace and inner joy. Don't voilate Jain regulation inside temple. This temple is maintained by Agrawal Jain Samaj Aklera.
- Jolpa Mataji (Rajgarh to Bhopal road).
- Kamkheda Balaji (in the Aklera Municipality). A small village famous for a very big temple of Lord Hanuman and is a very scared place for Hindu and The President of this temple is Gajanand Ji Mangal (Ugani Wale, Aklera) and devotees not only from Rajasthan but also from Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, New Delhi. It is believed that those who visit the temple in the months of Vaishakh, the Lord Hanuman will bestow his blessings on the devotee as well as fulfill his wishes. The village got electricity and road facilities in 1977 by the efforts of the former member of legislative assembly, the Late shri Vitthal Prasad Sharma (1920-1982). That's why people of Aklera and Kamkheda gratefully installed a milestone in the honour of him. The easiest way to reach there is by road through Aklera for the devotees from Rajasthan and from Binaganj in M.P., for devotees from M.P. and U.P.
- Kamkhera, Aklera ManoharThana Road (ashokmahawar jhalawar). Day time. Balaji Temple
- Shiv Mandir, Teen Batti Circle (Toward Jhalawar). Visit hours : Full Day. One of the oldest Lord Shiv Temple of city. It have ancient and big Shiv Linga. Entry : free.
Emergency: Police : 100 Ambulance :101 Hospital : Lifeline hospital : 09414886533 (Abhishek) Bus depot: Taxi booking: