Marsh Harbour, Hope Town, Man-O-War Cay, Green Turtle Cay, Dundas Town, Murphy Town, Spring City, Cherokee Sound
You should not have problems speaking for they speak English and most employees speak Spanish.
The outer reefs are great to go to see sharks.
- Curly Tails, ☎ +1 242 367-4444. Despite a very fun, touristy air to the place, Curly Tails features great gourmet food breakfast through dinner. $$$.
- Magnolia Cafe. Maybe the best restaurant in the Abaco Islands. Situated in Man 'O War key, run entirely by a local man and wife.
- Baker's Bay. World class dining in the brand new Baker's Bay marina on the north end of Great Guana Cay.
- Nipper's. Three story bar overlooking the ocean with a famous Nipper's cocktail and a pig roast every Sunday afternoon.
- Ocean Frontier. Great Guana Cay, Abacos, Bahamas, 1.888.828.6745, Well equipped cottages on the Atlantic beach of Great Guana Cay with private decks and well landscaped property provide privacy as well as direct access to the beach. All cottages are air conditioned and include a full kitchen and grill, a three piece bath, two private bedrooms and a loft with additional sleeping quarters.
- Elbow Cay is several miles east of Great Abaco Island. This six-mile stretch of land is less than an hour-long ferry ride from Great Abaco's Marsh Harbor.