User_talk: 46.16.3.241


School_702.png

This IP address is registered to an educational institution.


Because this IP address is registered to an educational institution, it may be shared by multiple users. If the institution uses proxy servers, this IP address may in fact represent many users at many physical computers.

For this reason a message intended for one person may be received by another. Similarly an innocent user may be blocked for another user's vandalism. If you are editing from this address and are frustrated by irrelevant messages, you can avoid them by creating an account for yourself.


At 12:45, Sep 05, 2012

KrystleKrystle said:

Hi, welcome to wikiHow. I noticed you made your first edit to Be a Girl Spy Kid.

If you have a minute, consider creating an account. It's an easy way to keep track of your contributions and helps you communicate with the rest of the community. All you need to register is a username and password. However, if you would like to continue editing anonymously, that's fine too.

Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything around wikiHow!

At 12:45, Sep 17, 2012

BRBR said:

Thanks for contributing here! I was patrolling recent changes just now, reviewing all the edits made on wikiHow and deciding which ones stay and which ones go. I think your edit to Make a Simple Skateboarding Video might be inconsistent with one of wikiHow's policies, so I undid it. But, I could be wrong! Reply if you'd like me to put it back, we can talk about it.

Reply to BR

At 14:11, Oct 23, 2012

IsorhythmicJeffrey said:

Hello! Thanks for editing here. I just wanted to let you know that I reverted one of your contributions because I wasn't sure how it was helpful. If you were just experimenting, feel free to use the Sandbox for that. You might also want to read our Writer's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, an admin or the Help Team. Thanks again for contributing!

At 13:41, Nov 22, 2012

BRBR said:

Hi 46.16.3.241, I was trying to help out by patrolling recent changes and I ended up reverting the edit you made to Save an Active Drowning Victim. I wanted to give you the heads up on that because there's always the chance I made a mistake, and you were really just trying to make the page better. So if that's the case, please reply.

Reply to BR

At 13:27, Dec 07, 2012

IsorhythmicJeffrey said:

Oops! Looks like you accidentally removed a section or all of a wikiHow page. I noticed and put it back. Fortunately, everything's reversible on a wiki! If you are just experimenting, give the Sandbox a try. If you have any questions about editing, feel free to let me know, or post a question for the Help Team.

At 08:38, Jan 09, 2013

Lutherus-ShyrilserLutherus Shyrilser said:

Thanks for editing Create Secret Codes and Ciphers. I was just looking at the change you made while patrolling recent changes, and I think it might go against one of wikiHow's policies, so I undid it. It could be that I misunderstood your edit, though, so just let me know if you'd like me to put it back and we can probably figure something out.

At 11:52, Mar 11, 2013

JordanJordan said:

Greetings, and welcome to wikiHow.

I noticed that one of your recent edits has not been conducive to the best interests of wikiHow.

Unfortunately, people frequently place spam, vandalism, and irrelevant or abusive information on wikiHow. This is lamentable because it detracts from our goal of creating a useful, free how-to manual.

You may have done this edit as a test or in error as you were learning how wikiHow works. If so, please stick with us and try to learn how to edit constructively. Take the wikiHow Tour, read our Writer's Guide and Understand What wikiHow Is Not to learn how you can best contribute here.

I would be happy to work with you directly to help you learn your way around wikiHow. Please feel free to contact me by replying to this message or contact an Administrator for help.

Thank you!

At 12:53, May 14, 2013

Akash-DahalAkash Dahal said:

I thought your edit to Write a Storyboard was great. Thanks for chipping in.

P.S. - I gave you a thumbs up for this edit too!

Reply to Akash Dahal

At 13:27, Oct 03, 2013

JordanJordan said:

Hello! Thanks for editing here. I just wanted to let you know that I reverted one of your contributions because I wasn't sure how it was helpful. If you were just experimenting, feel free to use the Sandbox for that. You might also want to read our Writer's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, an admin or the Help Team. Thanks again for contributing!

At 08:17, Oct 08, 2013

Connor-FlemingConnor said:

Hi 46.16.3.241, I was trying to help out by patrolling recent changes and I ended up reverting the edit you made to Remove a Tick. I wanted to give you the heads up on that because there's always the chance I made a mistake, and you were really just trying to make the page better. So if that's the case, please reply.

At 11:14, Oct 15, 2013

Byankno1Chris said:

Thanks for editing Keep Safe When Riding the Rides in a Disney Park. I was just looking at the change you made while patrolling recent changes, and I think it might go against one of wikiHow's policies, so I undid it. It could be that I misunderstood your edit, though, so just let me know if you'd like me to put it back and we can probably figure something out.

Reply to Chris

At 11:26, Oct 15, 2013

Abrogation316Abrogation316 said:

Greetings, and welcome to wikiHow.

I noticed that one of your recent edits has not been conducive to the best interests of wikiHow.

Unfortunately, people frequently place spam, vandalism, and irrelevant or abusive information on wikiHow. This is lamentable because it detracts from our goal of creating a useful, free how-to manual.

You may have done this edit as a test or in error as you were learning how wikiHow works. If so, please stick with us and try to learn how to edit constructively. Take the wikiHow Tour, read our Writer's Guide and Understand What wikiHow Is Not to learn how you can best contribute here.

I would be happy to work with you directly to help you learn your way around wikiHow. Please feel free to contact me by replying to this message or contact an Administrator for help.

Thank you!

Reply to Abrogation316

At 12:32, Feb 25, 2014

Abrogation316Abrogation316 said:

Greetings, and welcome to wikiHow.

I noticed that one of your recent edits has not been conducive to the best interests of wikiHow.

Unfortunately, people frequently place spam, vandalism, and irrelevant or abusive information on wikiHow. This is lamentable because it detracts from our goal of creating a useful, free how-to manual.

You may have done this edit as a test or in error as you were learning how wikiHow works. If so, please stick with us and try to learn how to edit constructively. Take the wikiHow Tour, read our Writer's Guide and Understand What wikiHow Is Not to learn how you can best contribute here.

I would be happy to work with you directly to help you learn your way around wikiHow. Please feel free to contact me by replying to this message or contact an Administrator for help.

Thank you!

Reply to Abrogation316

This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who is identified by his or her IP address. Depending on the Internet Service Provider or location, this IP address may be shared across several users over an extended period of time. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been posted on your talk page, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.
You are not logged in. Your IP address will be displayed in your posting.
Enter the word that appears above.