User_talk: 115.242.165.107

At 06:20, 18 March 2013

KrystleKrystle said:

Hi, welcome to wikiHow. I noticed you made your first edit to User_talk:Shinako.

If you have a minute, consider creating an account. It's an easy way to keep track of your contributions and helps you communicate with the rest of the community. All you need to register is a username and password. However, if you would like to continue editing anonymously, that's fine too.

Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything around wikiHow!

At 15:18, 28 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Welcome to wikiHow. As a volunteer editor here, I have noticed that some of your recent edits have been particularly helpful. I hope you stick around here and become a regular contributor. You might want to consider creating an account, so you can easily collaborate and interact with the wikiHow community and be personally recognized for your efforts here. But if you'd like to continue editing without registering, feel free!

In the meantime, you may enjoy taking the wikiHow Tour or reading our Writer's Guide, which has some information about our writing style. Please feel free to edit any page you find on wikiHow, as that's how our manual will improve over time. If you have any questions, please reply to this message and I'll be happy to help you. Alternatively, you may ask the help team.
IconDude.png


Create an Account or Log in

At 11:25, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

At 11:25, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Heart 26mmmm.jpg

At 11:46, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

User:115.242.165.107
User_talk:115.242.165.107
http://www.wikihow.com/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=115.242.165.107
Special:EmailUser?target=115.242.165.107
User
Talk
Contributions
Email

At 11:49, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

This author has made ' patrols on Recent Changes.

At 11:56, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Py_face_ball 4.jpg
Please be happy on my Talk Page! This user does not like grumpy people! Check out this users wikiMood and if low know that grumpy comments aren't the best to post right now! Spread your happy spirit please! You could possibly boost the users wikiMood.
This user also wants to make you happy and would be very happy with that... Like I said please be nice to this user because her wikiMood could be running low!
Icon_smile.gif

At 14:26, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Welcome to wikiHow. As a volunteer editor here, I have noticed that some of your recent edits have been particularly helpful. I hope you stick around here and become a regular contributor. You might want to consider creating an account, so you can easily collaborate and interact with the wikiHow community and be personally recognized for your efforts here. But if you'd like to continue editing without registering, feel free!

In the meantime, you may enjoy taking the wikiHow Tour or reading our Writer's Guide, which has some information about our writing style. Please feel free to edit any page you find on wikiHow, as that's how our manual will improve over time. If you have any questions, please reply to this message and I'll be happy to help you. Alternatively, you may ask the help team.
IconDude.png


Create an Account or Log in


welcome

At 14:27, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Thumbnail 20.jpg
Thank you for being a nice person here on wikiHow! We appreciate you making this a positive place for all users. Thank you for the nice comments.

nice

At 14:27, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:


wikiHow Help

Welcome
wikiHow Tour | Help
Community Portal | wikiHow Herald
Frequently Asked Questions


Policies and Guidelines
About wikiHow | Terms of Use | Policy
What wikiHow is Not | Abbreviations

Browse wikiHow
Categories | Search wikiHow | New Articles Popular Articles | Random Articles
Request a wikiHow Article

Communication
Administrator Notice Board
Forum | IRC Chat Room | Email
Talk Pages | Discussion Pages

Editing
Writer's Guide | Editing Basics
Internal Links | Importing Content | Images
Categorization | Templates

Your Account
Create an Account | Protect Your Account
Change Your Name | Change Your Password
User Preferences | New Editors

How to Help
Ways to Contribute | Join a Project
Patrol Recent Changes
Pages Needing Attention

Advancements
Awards | New Article Boost | Teach a Course
Help Team | Become a Mentor
Become an Administrator

For questions, feel free to contact the Help Team, an Admin, post in the Forum or send an Email.

help

At 14:28, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Feel free to edit...

wikiHow is open to everyone!
The author of this page wants to make you feel extra welcome.
You're invited to make edits without fear of reprisal.
Please welcome changes from other editors in turn!

wiki

At 14:28, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

User:115.242.165.107
User_talk:115.242.165.107
http://www.wikihow.com/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=115.242.165.107
Special:EmailUser?target=115.242.165.107
User
Talk
Contributions
Email

links

At 14:28, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

365 Toys Smile 2777.jpg
This author believes that this userbox is awesome and asks that you appreciate it!


awesome

At 14:29, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Swans On The Test 4918.jpg
Wow - Nice New Article!

Congratulations on starting a useful page on wikiHow!

People come to wikiHow because of contributions like yours.

Keep it up!

article

At 14:30, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Spotlightnes3_241.png

Congratulations on becoming a wikiHow admin!

Here's a crash course to give you a jumpstart with your newfound privileges, which we trust you'll use wisely for the good of all wikiHow!

Be sure to check in at the Forums from time to time, where you can touch base with fellow admins and wikiHow lovers, and shape the future of this project as it grows.

-The wikiHow Admin Team-

P.S. Add your profile to the Admin page when you get the chance!

admin

At 14:30, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Info_317.png

I have gone on a short wikibreak.

You may leave a message, but I won't be able to reply.

If something needs immediate attention,

ask in the Forums or notify the Administrator Notice Board.

Thanks!

At 14:31, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Py_face_ball 4.jpg
Please be happy on my Talk Page! This user does not like grumpy people! Check out this users wikiMood and if low know that grumpy comments aren't the best to post right now! Spread your happy spirit please! You could possibly boost the users wikiMood.
This user also wants to make you happy and would be very happy with that... Like I said please be nice to this user because her wikiMood could be running low!
Icon_smile.gif

happy

At 14:32, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Template:User patrolled

user patrolled

At 14:32, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Template:UserPatrolled

At 14:33, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Hi there! Thank you for your contributions to wikiHow. However, I noticed that a few of your comments were not very kind. Please remember to be civil to other editors; this makes wikiHow a better place to be. Thank you for your understanding!

mean

At 14:33, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

At wikiHow, we like to maintain a friendly atmosphere for our millions of visitors. However, I noticed a few of your comments were not very positive. While constructive criticism is highly encouraged, please remember to be kind. Thanks for listening!

At 14:34, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

{{fa}}

Featured Article

At 14:35, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Icon_smile.gif

smiley

At 14:37, 29 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:


Hey there.

Thank you for using the Tips Patrol to help us out. Your efforts to improve articles are greatly appreciated!

I just wanted to offer some advice that might help you become a better tips patroller. Since wikiHow attracts millions of readers per day, we want to make sure each tip is high quality and helpful. Therefore, it's important to make sure the tips are accurate, free of spelling and grammar errors, not too obvious, and don't repeat themselves.

If you come across a helpful tip that could use some improvement, you can simply click the text box and make the necessary changes. If you aren't sure how to improve the tip, or just can't seem to be bothered to fix it, you can always click the button that is labeled "Skip". For more information, you may read How to Use the Tips Patrol Tool on wikiHow.

Thanks again for helping out on Tips Patrol. I do hope you keep at it! Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm always happy to help.


Tipspatrol

At 09:28, 30 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

8777.jpg

Congratulations!

Your article has been nominated as a candidate of FA!

At 09:29, 30 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Recursive Daisy 3262.jpg
We appreciate your superb edits!
You helped build
193,228 articles on wikiHow.

Continue your excellent work.
Thank you!

hi

At 09:30, 30 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Smile Face 180.jpg

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear 115.242.165.107,
Happy birthday to you!!!

personal message

At 09:32, 30 March 2013

ShinakoShinako said:

Laughing 9991.jpg


Thanks for making me laugh!

I really needed that!


laugh


This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who is identified by his or her IP address. Depending on the Internet Service Provider or location, this IP address may be shared across several users over an extended period of time. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been posted on your talk page, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.
You are not logged in. Your IP address will be displayed in your posting.
Enter the word that appears above.